Objectives of BLDA
- Promoting and developing the real estate sector with a view toward contributing effectively to the economic development of the country ;
- Unifying Real Estate developers for their collective well-being;
- Providing assistance to the Government in formulating its housing policies and plans. Studying problems arising from the development of land and proposing solutions to the government, through the relevant ministries, departments and agencies;
- Coordinating between BLDA members, the Government and other agencies.
- Dealing with problems faced by its members in the execution of their projects.
- Protecting the legitimate interests of members, in particular, to dialogue with the government and its agencies on matters affecting the development of real estate sector;
- Upholding at all times the image, dignity and reputation of BLDA Members.
- To modernize the practice of land development so that the sector becomes more contributing to the economy of the country.
- To put forward its recommendations to the government in regard to policy formulation and also to bring reforms in the existing policies when needed.
- To organize training, workshops, seminar, symposia, national & international trade fairs and etc. relating to the development of the sector.