- “Membership Application Form” may be collected from BLDA Office on payment of Tk. 1,000.00 (One thousand) only.
- “Membership Application From” may also be downloaded from BLDA Website while it would be charged at the time of submission of Application From.
- Dully filled in Application From along with the following documents and membership fee should be submitted to the BLDA Office:
- 1. Memorandum and Article of Association.
2. Incorporation Certificate.
3. Valid Trade License of the Company.
4. Tax Certificate of the Company.
5. VAT Registration Certificate of the Company.
6. Project Description and Layout Plan of the Company.
7. A written application on Letter Head Pad of the Company.
8. Three (3) Copies Passport Size recent Photograph, Photocopy of National ID Card & Two (2) business card of the Representative.
9. A PO/DD/Cheque in favor of “Bangladesh Land Developers Association (BLDA)” amounting Tk. 45,000.00 (Membership Admission Fee Tk. 20,000.00 + Yearly Subscription Tk. 25,000.00) only.
Note: All the Photocopied Documents should be signed and sealed by the competent authority. The membership form should be rejected if any kind of overwriting, use of fluid, and any false information is observed.